Monday, February 4, 2013

How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?

Afghan Hound: Light bulb? What light bulb?
Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we’ve got our whole lives ahead of us, and you’re worrying about a burned out light bulb?
Border Collie: Just one. And I’ll replace any wiring that’s not up to code.
Greyhound: It isn’t moving. Who cares?
Dachshund: I can’t reach the stupid lamp!
Poodle: I’ll just blow in the border collie’s ear and he’ll do it.
Rotweiller: Make me!
Shih tzu: Pul-leeze, dahling, I have servants for that kind of thing.
Labrador Retriever: Oh, me, me!!!! Pleeeeeasze let me change the light bulb. Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Can I?
Alaskan Malamute: Let the Border Collie do it. You can feed me while he’s busy.
Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.
Australian Shepherd: Put all the bulbs in a little circle …
Jack Russell Terrier: I’ll just pop it in while I’m bouncing off the walls and furniture.
Bulldog: Just one, but it takes them 3 years to do it.
Doberman Pinscher: While it’s dark, I’m going to sleep on the couch.
Mastiff: Mastiffs are NOT afraid of the dark.
German Shepherd: I’ll change it as soon as I’ve led these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven’t missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation.
Beagle: Light bulb? Light bulb? That thing I ate was a light bulb?
Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb.
Irish Wolfhound: Can somebody else do it? I’ve got a hangover.
Pointer: I see it! There it is! Right there!
Great Dane: Just give me back my blanket and do it yourself.
Siberian Husky: Light bulb?!? I ate the light bulb, and the lamp, and the coffee table it sat on, and the carpet under the coffee table and …
Cat: You need light to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for relevance and civility. Spam is discarded.