Thursday, June 6, 2013

ABC News says spying in the US is legal

I'm taking Sens. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) and Saxby Chambliss (R-Ga.) off my Christmas Card List, along with ABC News as they all are saying the massive spying going on every day is "Legal", and "nothing new".  The Fourth Amendment to the US Constitution is road-kill if this is legal.  Let's hustle this right up to the Supreme Court, if they rule it legal then they've publicly nullified the Constitution and declared civil liberties irrelevant.

I've already shared my thoughts with my members in Congress, and Senator Jeff Merkley is supporting a petition demanding a Congressional investigation.  Last time I looked they had over 15,000 signatures.  Feel free to add yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for relevance and civility. Spam is discarded.