Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Went to see the Doctor

I wasn't feeling all that great so I went to see the doctor today.  "Doc, I've had the worst cold of my life for the last week, what can you do?".  He said "First, sign this assignment of liability in case you made one of my other patients sick while you were waiting the last three hours".  "OK, OK, but what can you do for my cold"?

He said "This week only I've got a special going on a drug from Pfizermerckglaxoamgen, only $49.99 for a 5 day supply.  You won't find a better deal anywhere in town on this blockbuster!". 

"OK, but what's it gonna do for my cold?". 

"It'll knock it out in no time, maybe, and if you happen to have malaria it'll take care of that too.". 

"OK doc but what if it doesn't help?". 

"I'll have a new drug on special next week, so hang on until then."

"Will do Doc, any side effect from this drug?". 

"If you have high blood pressure you'll probably have a stroke, but I have a promotion going on stroke medication, so no worries.  If you have liver or kidney disease you'll probably need a transplant.  I don't remember if your insurance covers that, check with my receptionist."

"Gee, thanks Doc."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for relevance and civility. Spam is discarded.